Now equipped with Precision's exclusive CEA turbine wheel, the PT5862 utilizes the most revolutionary design available on the market and will help boost your car's performance to keep you miles ahead of the competition. Secure your place in the winner's circle with a new CEA-equipped turbo from PTE!
PTE's PT5862 Turbocharger features the following:
- Exclusive CEA (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-billet aluminum forging
- Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
- 58mm inducer compressor wheel
- Compressor cover options:
- "B" compressor cover 2.8" inlet/2.0" outlet
- "E" compressor cover 3.0" inlet/2.0" outlet
- "Ported S" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet
- Exclusive CEA (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 62mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
- Turbine housing options:
- T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 4 bolt (2.5") discharge
- T3 .63 A/R with 5 bolt discharge
- T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 3" V-Band discharge
- V-Band inlet .64 or .82 A/R with V-Band discharge
- T4 Tangential .58 or .68 A/R with 3 5/8" V-Band discharge
- T4 Divided .84 A/R with 3 5/8" V-Band discharge
- Mitsubishi .63 A/R
- Buick .63 A/R
- GMC Syclone/Typhoon .85 A/R
- Available with either a Hydrodynamic 360° thrust bearing system, or an Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
Precision customers have a history of setting records and getting noticed. They don't sit in the stands watching the action - they're the ones making it happen. Innovation is a collaborative process and we focus our efforts on you. Get involved and be a part of the action today with PTE.
Terms & Conditions
Copyright © 2005-2021 PFabrications.com. All Rights Reserved.