Featuring the latest and greatest in compressor and turbine wheel technology from Precision, the PT6266 CEA offers a unique combination of Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA) with both hot and cold sides! Offering a 30-45 horsepower increase over similarly sized turbine wheel equipped turbos, the PT6266 CEA is the perfect choice for those wanting to make more power without changing their current system.
PTE's PT6266 Turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive CEA (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-billet aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 62mm inducer compressor wheel
• Compressor cover options:
- "E" compressor cover 3.0" inlet/2.0" outlet
- "S" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet
- "Ported S" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet
• Exclusive CEA (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 66mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
- T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 4 bolt (2.5") discharge
- T3 .63 A/R with 5 bolt discharge
- T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 3" V-Band discharge
- V-Band inlet .82 A/R with V-Band discharge
- T4 Tangential .58, .68, .81, or .96 A/R with 3 5/8" V-Band discharge
- T4 Divided .84, 1.0, 1.15, or 1.32 A/R with 3 5/8" V-Band discharge
- Buick .63 or .85 A/R
- GMC Syclone/Typhoon .85 A/R
• Available with either a Hydrodynamic 360° thrust bearing system, or an Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
Precision customers have a history of setting records and getting noticed. They don't sit in the stands watching the action – they're the ones making it happen. Innovation is a collaborative process and we focus our efforts on you. Get involved and be a part of the action today with PTE.
Terms & Conditions
Copyright © 2005-2021 PFabrications.com. All Rights Reserved.