Available now in silver and blue, the MV-R is the replacement for the popular V44. Center lines and flanges are identical to the V44, making this a 100% replacement piece. MV-R is about an inch shorter than the V44 allowing for compact installs. It features water cooling ports (not required to run) for those heavy duty applications, three bottom pressure ports and two top ports for boost controllers like the AMS-1000.
This is a total replacement for the V44, production of the V44 has been discontinued.
- High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for valve and 347ss valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH stainless steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resist "relaxing" at temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 stainless steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- All stainless steel hardware and flanges are included.